Dec 24, 2011

AlOhA!


Welcome to my Hawaiian Home. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you will visit often. When I saw this template, I knew this was the one for me. I am so fascinated by anything from the 40s, this couldn't be any more perfect... unless of course I looked like one of the famous 'pin up' girls :) I thought it might be fun to list some of my 'favorite things' and give you a few hints of what's to come:
  • vintage & retro fashions
  • knitting vintage baby items
  • photography
  • vintage print ads
  • vintage linens
  • comfort food recipes
  • paper crafts
  • movies from the 40s
  • big band music
  • WWII fiction
  • anything Hawaiian
  • children's causes
  • supporting those who serve America
This is just a small sampling of this eclectic girl's little island in cyberspace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don't Carry Tales from Pinup Girl (1944)

From Twice Blessed (1945)

Cadance is wonderful!!!