Dec 25, 2012

Vintage Christmas

I thought it would be fun to share some images of Christmas' past (maybe if you're my age or a little older, you might remember them...)


Baby Santas 
Christmas at my Mom & Dad's house :) Coco loves watching squirrels! 


I remember the 'Coke' ads and the Jolly Old St. Nick :)


I had to include this Christmas time ad because Rick actually wanted a 4 sliced toaster :)
I actually remember these Christmas cards!


 These adorable girls remind me of Snow Babies that were great collectables a while back.
I couldn't finish this Christmas post without something from the War Years! 




Mele Kalikimaka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don't Carry Tales from Pinup Girl (1944)

From Twice Blessed (1945)

Cadance is wonderful!!!