Jan 24, 2012

What a Glorious Day...

This is my Dad. His name is Floyd Wenrick. God knew just what I needed as a father when He created my Daddy. This morning at 7:58 he went to be with Jesus. His journey over the past 28 years was often up hill. You see at 56, the same age that I am now, he suffered a ruptured brain anuerism. Although he made an almost complete physical recovery, he was changed forever. My dear Mom became his full time care giver. She was a perfect example of "in sickness and in health". But she never gave up and in many cases, she never gave in to him and what he wanted. She was always looking out for his best. I have been so fortunate to have heard my Dad and Mom tell each other that they loved one another. Especially in these past few years when he suffered from bladder cancer. This photo was taken during his last visit to the Cleveland Clinic in Oct. Even though the Dr told us that there wasn't anything that could be done, Dad had a great time. He had all his nurses in stitches and they loved him. I just want everyone to know what a wonderful man my 'daddy' was. He was also a Korean War Vet. I will miss his so much. But I know he's in such a beautiful, wonderful, place. I so look forward to seeing him again. I could not let this go by without sharing this song with you all.

1 comments:

Stephanie Asbridge said...

Sue, I'm so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt prayers are with you.

Peace and love,
Stephanie A.

January 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don't Carry Tales from Pinup Girl (1944)

From Twice Blessed (1945)

Cadance is wonderful!!!