Jan 6, 2012

I'm no longer a Cake Pop virgin!

Until today I had no Idea what a Cake Pop was. I'm ever so grateful to my 'boss' Elizabeth who introduced me to these most delightful pasteries on a stick. :) Where as all the other ladies in the office are 'Cake Pop' coniciers, I am just a newbie to these little bits of Heaven. Thank you Elizabeth for sharing yet another delightful treat!
I just have to say that I've been so blessed in my life to have always been 'dropped' in  some of THE most wonderful places to work... places where 'work' doesn't seem like 'work'. I'm so very thankful that I've found myself in such a place as the ASYMCA!!!

Love you girls!!!! I had so much fun at lunch today sharing with you all about my love for all things '40s!!!
Have a wonderful, safe weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don't Carry Tales from Pinup Girl (1944)

From Twice Blessed (1945)

Cadance is wonderful!!!